For assistance, contact the OPGA office at 844-454-5338 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become a Member of OPGA to
- Exchange ideas With others in the industry.
- Participate in decisions that directly affect your business.
- Obtain the tools you need to educate the public and government on the benefits and safety of propane.
OPGA Offers You
The resource center for all association and propane industry information and activities.
Pro-active involvement with all state and federal legislation and regulations affecting the propane industry in Ohio.
Service schools for Certified Employee Training Programs (CETP) training.
OPGA web site www.OhioPropaneGas.org continually updated.
Ohio Propane News a quarterly newsletter, e-mails, correspondence, alerts and updates to keep members informed on industry issues.
Conventions and Membership Meetings
Quarterly membership meetings are held in Columbus in Winter, Spring, Summer (at the Summer Convention), and Fall.
Annual Summer Convention held in early August.
District meetings held as needed around the state.
Specialized Association Services
Discounted accounting & tax services through Valley Oak.
Group Worker's Compensation program, which offers significant annual savings in worker's comp premiums, through CareWorksComp.
OPGA scholarship program offering several annual $1,000 scholarships for member's employees and children of employees.
Discounted credit card processing with Quantus Solutions. Click here to view special pricing offer and comparisons.
Debt collection assistance with TekCollect.
Financial planning services with Michigan Wealth & Risk Management and Gasaway Investment Advisors.
Health insurance consulting through VantagePointe.
Discounted personal and commercial insurance services with Beckwith Financial Group.
Discounted closing costs on personal mortgage lending with Primary Residential Mortgage, Inc.
Safety compliance and Duty to Warn assistance with P3 Propane Safety.
Safety and Marketing Materials
Through the NPGA Resource Catalog and PERC resource center, a wealth of information, including handbooks, pamphlets, videos, cassettes and other materials, is available to promote safe practices and to market propane.
A list of all OPGA members, board members, bylaws, meeting dates and other information is published annually. Members include retail marketers of propane gas and appliances, producers and wholesalers of propane, propane appliance and equipment manufacturers and distributors, fabricators of propane cylinders and tanks, transporters of propane gas, and other companies interested in the propane business.
National Propane Gas Association
The National Propane Gas Association (NPGA) also provides a vast amount of information to members on federal laws and regulations, industry trends and other important matters. Except in the case of multi-state marketers, who join NPGA on their own, dues to OPGA include dues to the national association.
- Government affairs representation before the Ohio State House and Ohio state government
- Newsletters/Quarterly digital publications from OPGA
- Membership Directory digitaly available on the website
- Scholarships - OPGA / $1,000 Scholarships available
- Workers' Comp Group Rating Program through CareWorksComp
- Discounted accounting & tax services through Valley Oak
- Discounted credit card processing with Quantus Solutions
- Debt collection assistance with TekCollect
- Health insurance consulting through VantagePointe
- Discounted personal and commercial insurance services with Beckwith Financial Group
- Discounted closing costs on personal mortgage lending with Primary Residential Mortgage, Inc.
- Safety compliance and Duty to Warn assistance with P3 Propane Safety.