Why Choose Autogas?
- Eric Sears, Auxier Gas, Inc.
OPGA Now Offers Autogas Rebates
The OPGA is offering $1000 rebates to Ohio propane customers through OPERC:
- OPERC seeks to offer on-road incentives toward the purchase of autogas vehicles and mowers
- OPERC will offer rebates to consumers up to $5,000 per entity, $1,000 each for OEM Propane vehicles or OEM Propane Mowers, maximum quantity of 5.
- OPERC will offer up to $1000 rebate as an incentive for the purchase of a new propane mower.
- Consumer rebates will be administered on a first come, first serve basis.
- OPERC is excited about the potential growth of propane school buses, propane mowers, and other propane vehicles in the state of Ohio.
- OPERC rebates are available to interested groups, municipalities and associations.
Rules, regulations, and application form
Ohio Success Stories
Franklin County Switches to AutogasSee how Franklin County Board of Developmental Disabilities is working with Clean Fuels Ohio to reduce emissions by switching to propane buses.
Columbus Green Cabs reduces fuel costsWatch the video to learn how Columbus Green Cabs was able to reduce fuel costs and fleet vehicle emissions by transitioning to propane.
OEM Providers in Ohio
Representing brands including:
Contact your local Propane Supplier about converting your fleet of vehicles or click here to see options for vehicle conversion.
Reasons Propane is the Right Choice
Compared to gasoline and diesel, autogas produces less harmful greenhouse gas emissions, with 70% fewer smog-producing hydrocarbons.
Propane enhances performance by providing a 104 octane rating, compared to regular gasoline’s rating of 87.
The abundant domestic supply of propane reduces U.S. reliance on imported fuels, increases energy security, and creates American jobs.